Sunday, January 9, 2011



Ooops, kinda skipped right over bloggin day 2.  That's ok, it wasn't a stellar day, as far as "the program" goes.  Had a nice day tho!  Started out at Serendipity for a morning of pampering and self indulgence.  Ahhh... a one hour massage!  I've never really had one, and this was great!  It won't be my last, that's for sure!
Well, was a good girl and started out my day with my vitality, clear shake and... lets see.. vitamin C 1000mg, an omega 3, some ibuprofen and tylenol to combat the first part of my spa visit. (grin)   Handful of almonds, a pear...
That's all good.  After Serendipity, I stopped at Joann Fabrics for a couple of things, and a "quick snack" ended up in my cart.  Reeses crunchy bar.  (hangs head in shame) Bottled water.... and on my way to Loris. There we went out to lunch, hung out, played pool.  Had a blt and fries while out.  Oh, and a beer.
Then back to Loris, fire in the fireplace, she Mandy and I sat down and made her new years cards.  That was nice and relaxing, fun even.  chips and dip a little later in the day, and then I came home about 9.  Picked up J, more sinning as I stopped at Wayside for a snack while waiting for J, an ice cream sandwich and small bag of smart food later, I was done consuming crap for the day.  Bed by 1, mask until 5:30ish.. Slept til 9.

day 3
clear powder, 1/4c. organic apple juice, handful of blue and handful of strawberries.  A pear.  handful of almonds.  Vitality-6, omega3-3 of those suckers, big as horse pills!  Vitamin C.... so far so good.   I think a big veggie/chicken soup is in the makins for today.  It's that kinda day.
Texts from B and A this morning... they're in Montana and expect to be in Canada before nightfall.  604 miles today.  yuck. 


View Larger Map

ooops, just got a text, they're at the Canadian Border! 

More later!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: